BYU Learning Suite
A custom learning management system built in-house for Brigham Young University. Learning Suite replaced Blackboard for university courses as of the Fall, 2012 semester.
- Implemented features for Learning Suite's Schedule application, enabling instructors to share announcements, assignments, and test dates with students
- Resolved defects, in preparation for the site's initial launch
Learning Suite is accessible to BYU students and faculty.
This landing page, and portfolio, served from a self-hosted instance of the Node.js-based Ghost platform.
- Set up Ghost platform on DigitalOcean Upgraded to latest Ghost release Installed SSL Certificate from a certificate authority
- Built a custom theme, based on the default Casper theme
- Customized the template for Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
A basic utility for calculating the dimensions and pixel density of a display panel, based on the resolution and diagonal size. The concept has become a personal "Hello world!" variant, for trying new programming languages.
Stylesheets for EPUB
A collection of CSS stylesheets, designed for documents conforming to the IDPF's EPUB specification, including:
- Hollywood-style screenplays with a responsive fluid-width layout
- Reports conforming to the MLA guidelines